Thursday, April 21, 2011

Passover Cupcakes

Crumbs Bake Shop is a small cupcake bakery with stores throughout the East Coast, and one in Chicago (I think.)  There is some talk about whether or not they are reliably kosher, but that's not what this post is about.

Someone mentioned to me that Crumbs is selling a line of Flourless Passover Cupcakes this week!  Awesome!

After a little Googling, I found their cupcake page with this description of their "Passover Collection":
Flourless wonders! Three each of our taste size Passover cupcakes Chocolate/Vanilla Commandments, Elijah's Delight, Holy Moses and Raspberry Red Sea. Our cupcakes are certified Kosher, but not Kosher for Passover. Available in stores beginning 4/11.
Wait, their Passover cupcakes are not kosher for Passover?!  Then what's the point!!  I guess I'll have to stick with matzah for the rest of the week.  Om nom nom

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stiebel, I've been reading this blog all morning and it's absolutely hilarious. I've been laughing all morning. Thanks for sharing, and I hope the world is treating you well ;-)

    -Jen Goodnight (Jen Nelson)

    ReplyDelete