Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quick thinking

So I'm in the grocery store doing some food shopping (like the responsible adult that I am), when I decide to make a pit stop in the Men's Room.  No biggy.

After doing my business, I of course go to wash my hands at the sink, but as I lean over the sink, the front of my pants touches the counter.  Much to my chagrin, I quickly realize the entire counter is covered in water, and the front of my pants are totally soaked!

It's like a Rorschach test:
"Okay, what's the #1 thing you see here?"

So now my pants are all messed up in front, and I'm in the middle of a grocery store.  What do I do?!

Have no fear, friends!  As you all know, I am a very clever and brilliant person, and I think quickly on my feet.  Like MacGyver, but with no shame.

What was my solution?  Simple!  Untuck my shirt and cover the "evidence".

Yes, this is the second picture I took of myself in the public bathroom.
And yes, that is some guy walking behind me, probably thinking
"Why the hell is this perv taking a picture of his crotch in the mirror?"

Just another day in the life of Stiebel.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting in building 54 in a lounge on the 9th floor reading this and just started laughing hysterically, loudly and somewhat riotously.
    So worth it.
    This post just rocks. Thanks, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete