Monday, February 22, 2010

New bed frame!

Hey, look at me!  I got a real bed frame now!  Now I'm a real boy!

it's pretty awesome.  i know.

I think my friends are more excited about this than I am, though.  I don't understand what the big deal is about a bed frame.  Before this, I had a mattress and boxspring, which basically did the same thing.  But my friends here in Chicago have been belittling me about not having a real bed.  So I finally gave in to their pressure.

The bed frame has built-in shelves, so now I have to decide what to put in them.  One major issue is that these shelves are basically on the ground.  And I don't like bending over.  So this might be a problem.

3 comments:

  1. A real boy would have gotten a race car bed. However, I suggest you fill the drawers with snacks. No need to get up when you're hungry and sleepy (which seems like 24/7 for you), and if you're lying in bed, no bending over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not done here yet David. Great, you've gotten a bed frame- only half the battle. I still expect you to get a nice big boy bedspread and a real nightstand. That blue box has done it's share.... But good job on the bed frame, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socks. This way if your feet are cold, you don't have to scrounge around in the middle of the night or deal with a cold floor in the morning.
    I also agree with airplanenut and Kramer…crackers are never a bad decision.

    ReplyDelete