Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More stupid things in Seattle

Monday afternoon

I pick up my friend Jeremy in Seattle to go to dinner, but since I'm still getting used to my rental car, I put the car into drive instead of reverse and almost rear-end his car.  Oops!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday evening
I try calling my Dad in Detroit to say hello. I calculate that it's 10:30 PM Detroit-time, but when he picks up the phone, he sounds extremely sleepy and tired. After about 10 seconds, I remember that I'm in Seattle, which is definitely not in Chicago. So it's actually 12:30 AM in Detroit. Sorry, Aba!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday afternoon, in the office
I'm working at my desk, while finishing off a Greek salad from lunch.  Nothing too interesting going on.  I yawn... rub my eyes....and successfully get some of the dressing in my eye.  Brilliant.
Of course, I don't have any napkins nearby to wipe my eyes, so I have to walk all the way to the bathroom with bloodshoot and teary eyes in order to wash my eyes out with water.  (The salad was delicious, by the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment