Thursday, March 11, 2010

Serious Problem

I made an unfortunate discovery a few days ago.  I believe it will prove to be my downfall.

At the end of my block, about 50 feet from my front door..... there is a kosher ice cream and candy shop.  [cue evil thunder]  O, the horror!

Despite the strong allure of this shop and it's delicious sweets, I've been able to restrain myself.  I've only visited the store twice total.  *pats self on back*  ...But during each of those visits, I went up to the counter a second time to buy more candy.   (They had kosher gummy bears!  I'm only human!)

Anyway, I think I will be able to keep myself away most of the time.  Even though it's only 50 feet from my front door, I usually don't walk in that direction ever.  The only time I'm on that street is when I'm driving looking for a parking spot, when I obviously can't just stop the car and get ice cream.

God help me if they open a drive-thru window.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you'd ever be willing to walk 50 feet for any reason.

    ReplyDelete