Sunday, January 10, 2010

Design a mezuzah for my apartment!

So I have one mezuzah up already, but I need a few more.  But instead of going out and buying a bunch of boring, generic mezuzah cases, why not get some special ones?


So, I'm going to give my friends the chance to design a mezuzah for me and send it to me here in Chicago. That way, I will have something to remember them by whenever I walk around my apartment.

If you have an idea for a good mezuzah case/cover, try to craft it and then ask me how to ship it.  (I'll cover the cost of shipping... well, actually I'll cover the cost if I like you.)


I need about 4-5 more mezuzahs, so there isn't going to be a "winning" mezuzah here.  Just send in a your own specially-designed Mezuzah-for-Stiebel, and I'll get a scroll in it and put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment