Sunday, January 17, 2010

Epic Waffle Sundae Sunday Brunch


This morning was a very good morning.  Mainly because of one thing:

***Home-made Belgian Waffle Sundaes***

You're jealous.  I know.

Some local friends hosted a waffle brunch this morning (afternoon actually).  It was unbelievably awesome.  Hot waffles made fresh on the spot, and a variety of toppings.  The waffle above was my personal creation, involving ice cream, blueberries, chocolate chips and sauce, and whipped cream (or as my British friend Rachel calls it, "Squirty Cream".)  Best. Food. Ever.

My friend Jacob had a slightly different version of this culinary delight:

Jacob's waffle sundae featured banana slices and crumbled sugar ball thingies.  (Note that by the time my camera was ready, Jacob had already consumed most of his waffle.  However, I do not blame him for being unable to restrain himself.  These waffles were indubidly indubidly delicious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment