Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A more balanced snack

My sister has been telling me I need to eat more fruits and veggies.  And I've been trying.  Honestly, I have.  I had a banana this morning at work, and I have two apples at home (that I promise I will eat soon.)

Anyway, during training this afternoon, we were given a big veggie tray to munch on.


So many veggies!

I was so excited because I could have healthy snack with not much effort.

But then I found a bag of chocolate candy at my desk.  All the newbies get a bag of chocolates (and balloons!)

om nom delicious

But now I was faced with a serious dilemma.  Do I go with the veggies (which are healthy and good)?  or do I go with the chocolates (which are clearly the better choice to any sane person)?

Ultimately, I made a simple decision.  I compromised.

Carrots, snickers, Twix, yellow peppers, M&Ms (peanut!),
radishes, Kit Kat bars, and Reese's PB cups


Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment