Thursday, January 28, 2010

Warning: Dangerous Couches

 My couches arrived a few days ago, but I've only sat on them one time since then.  Here's why:

The couches were delivered at ~2 pm Sunday afternoon.  Right after the delivery guys left, I sat down on one of the couches to try it out....
                    ... and I didn't get up for 3 hours.

The couch was so comfortable that I basically fell asleep on contact.  I wasn't all that tired when I sat down, but the couch knocked me unconscious.  Instantly.  And I wasn't even laying down!  I was just sitting with my feet up on the ottoman!

Anyway, although my accidental nap was fabulous, I am now very worried about falling asleep on the couch and missing work or something important.  I don't have an alarm clock in my living room obviously.  So due to these concerns, I haven't sat down on the couch again since Sunday.

But maybe tonight I will build up some courage to try it again.  Hopefully it won't knock me out again.

PS.  If I don't post anything on this blog for the next 3 days, you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment