Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today's shaping up to be a good day

So today is shaping up to be a good day.  I woke up to a beautiful snowfall outside.

Light flurry, but very heavy snow flakes.  The forecast says these flurries should last for two days and should drop over 12 inches of snow!  I think I might organize a sledding party on Sunday.  Hmmm....


After watching the snow a bit, I made breakfast, which turned out great.  Pierogies are delicious (see below).

And I got a surprise this morning because someone "donated" three beautifully framed pictures to the synagogue yesterday, but the rabbi didn't have room for them.  So he gave them away...to me.  So now I have artwork!  I'm getting more and more civilized every day!


Keeping it classy, Chicago

Anyway, later today, I going to Best Buy to pick up a wireless modem because my cable internet is being installed later this week.  I'm also taking my sister, bro-in-law, and nephew to the airport tonight, and then who knows what else?  Other things on my To-Do list include laundry, buying light bulbs and nails, and unpacking more of my silverware, pots, and pans.  Hopefully, I'll actually get these done today, but I think a nap seems more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment