Sunday, January 10, 2010

I can't make this stuff up

(I think this might be my first truly WTF entry.)
My car has been parked on a street near my apartment for about 2 days.  I needed to drive somewhere today, so I start to clean the ice and snow off of the doors, windows, windshield, etc.

As I lift up my wiper blades to wipe away the snow underneath, I notice something brownish sitting in the snow right under the wiper.
That doesn't look like a piece of snow or ice.

From afar, it looks like a rock of some sort, which would have made sense, right?  Yes, that would have made perfect sense.  But, no, it was not a rock.  Any guesses?  I guarantee you will never guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Give up yet?....
.
.
.
.
.
On closer inspection...


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it was a large slice of apple pie crust.  With some of the apple goo still in it.

I have no idea why or how a large piece of apple pie got lodged underneath my wiper blade in the middle of a normal Chicago residential street.  But it doesn't matter why or how.  It was there.  Somehow.

I can't make this stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment