Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some new culinary additions to my abode

So I got some new things for my kitchen today.  Or rather, I should say I was given some new things for my kitchen today.

First, one of the guys I work with, Andrew, bought me the best thing ever.....Hot Sauce!  And not just any hot sauce.....Frank's Red Hot!  And not just any Frank's Red Hot....he bought me the largest bottle in the grocery store.

We already finished a third of the bottle tonight.

My other friends, Hila and Jacob, also got me some great stuff for my kitchen.  Namely, a sweet-ass crock pot....plus a starter kit!


I know I don't look so excited,
but I am definitely excited.

I'm seriously considering making cholent stew this weekend for Shabbat.  I can already taste it (and the hot sauce.)  Beef, carrots, onions, celery, spices, barley.  (Look how mature I sound!)

Anyway, I think I went up a few notches on the "becoming-a-real-adult" scale tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment